A career at PepperTree Complete Care brings you into an environment of growth, caring and inspiration. We are passionate about our values. We are passionate about growing our employees. We are passionate about excellence. We truly care—for one another and for our clients.
We enjoy talking with inspirational, caring, driven people. Do you think PepperTree Complete Care could be the perfect fit for you?
We’d love to hear from you!
Click Here to download our application
Direct Support Professional (Austin & Brazoria Texas)
Job Posting 3344591
The successful candidate must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that he / she can perform the essential functions of the job:Responsible for conducting skills maintenance activities in the classroom, community setting, and assist participants with daily living activities, including geriatric populations.
• Knowledgeable in crisis intervention principles and practices.
• Ability to present ideas effectively, in both oral and written form
• Ability to comprehend and follow oral and / or written directions.
• Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict between dissenting parties.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Maintains confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the individual, family, and significant others, program operations and personnel.
• Maintain professional relationships with department personnel, county personnel, consumers, families, and service providers.
• Prepare reports, keep data, and present information relative to Consumer
• Provide supports to people supported by implementing person-centered plans to assist people in achieving their personal goals and meet their needs and desires.
• Flexible schedule
• Job duties and schedule may change to reflect the organization needs.
Escort: Attendants accompanying clients on trips to obtain medical diagnosis, treatment, or both. This service does not include the direct transportation of the client by the attendant.